Friday, October 9, 2009

But I love him!

But I love him!
Anytime you have to utter those words in response to anything – run away! Please! I am not doing a full post on this. Maybe later I can compose one without ranting and/or lecturing. Please do not let me catch you saying those words. It is self-indulgent and self-destructive to give into those feelings. Now, don’t think I don’t understand your feelings. I do. I have been there. It’s painful and sad, but if he’s not treating you right it doesn’t matter how much you love him. That will not change his behavior. And he may very well love you too – maybe he’s just a: lazy, rude, ignorant jerk. To quote my sister, “I can find some one hot and rich to treat me badly, why do you get to be the one?” Kick him to the curb ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment